Craftology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Destruction

+13
Henson
itsjay3
blakewilliams13
Rifle12212
DarkShadowBob
KramAbrab
noobyowns
Blonxs
CmptrGmr
PotionMedic
887koi
ilikeclouds
Heal
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Destruction

Post  Blonxs Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 am

It's funny though, because he didn't actually do the hacking, he got some skid anonymous member to do it.

Blonxs

Back to top Go down

Post  Henson Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:39 am

lol he got his clan/friends i think

Henson

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty That's just childish.

Post  KramAbrab Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 am

Complaining over people who just kicked you out of something? Know the reason why you were kicked. Well, if it'd be for being mean, you can just report to the authorities (or whoever in charge). And there's no need to be raging the whole server. You just made many people hate you nooby.

(No quotes whatsoever)

lol! lol! lol!

KramAbrab

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty Re:That's just childish

Post  ilikeclouds Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 am

Actually I've heard today that the server is shutting down soon, all thanks to nooby. I mean like honestly, what kind of loser would completely destroy a server just because he didn't get his way. It's not appreciating the admin, the players, and whoever else that actually cares about the server. Maybe if he stopped for one minute and thought about what the consequences would be to his actions, then maybe he wouldn't be a stupid fucking cunt and send his little fag "clan" after our server.
I hope this message gets through his thick fucking skull so that maybe he will realize why craft is shutting down the server. Maybe if he stopped having a fucking whiney tantrum over a game, then maybe he wouldn't have destroyed the work that people spent hours at a time on. Either he's a over dramatic nerd, or he's a stupid little fuck that needs to realize that this is just a game, and that he took things wayyyyyy to far.
Either way, I'm honestly tired of this shit. Either stop fucking playing minecraft nooby, or grow up.
ilikeclouds
ilikeclouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonxs Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 am

Who said that the server is actually shutting down?
D:

Blonxs

Back to top Go down

Post  ilikeclouds Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 am

Blonxs wrote:Who said that the server is actually shutting down?
D:
Craft did, just a few minutes ago :/ Also as I said before, you can thank noobyowns for this.
ilikeclouds
ilikeclouds

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty You can.

Post  noobyowns Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 am

You can if you want. Your problem not mine, the object of the hacking wasn't to shut it down, it was to shut hazmath and a few others down, but my friend got funny with power and oped the whole entire server.

noobyowns

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty You banned me?

Post  Heal Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 am

Explain what problem you had with me then.
Heal
Heal

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty noo

Post  Rifle12212 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

no way....
I really hope the server does not shut down..
this was a good server..
why noobyowns..
why. Sad
Rifle12212
Rifle12212

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadowBob Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

ilikeclouds wrote:Actually I've heard today that the server is shutting down soon, all thanks to nooby. I mean like honestly, what kind of loser would completely destroy a server just because he didn't get his way. It's not appreciating the admin, the players, and whoever else that actually cares about the server. Maybe if he stopped for one minute and thought about what the consequences would be to his actions, then maybe he wouldn't be a stupid fucking cunt and send his little fag "clan" after our server.
I hope this message gets through his thick fucking skull so that maybe he will realize why craft is shutting down the server. Maybe if he stopped having a fucking whiney tantrum over a game, then maybe he wouldn't have destroyed the work that people spent hours at a time on. Either he's a over dramatic nerd, or he's a stupid little fuck that needs to realize that this is just a game, and that he took things wayyyyyy to far.
Either way, I'm honestly tired of this shit. Either stop fucking playing minecraft nooby, or grow up.

Exactly, nooby i cant believe you would do this, i dont give a shit about u anymore, i myself have spent hours on this server and have done so much, just for some noob to fuck it all up. Thanks so much for your consideration of others. Now the best cracked server is shutting down.
DarkShadowBob
DarkShadowBob

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty klol

Post  noobyowns Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm

If this server was the best, you would had no hesitation to get max slot players, where as ur getting 10-20 nuf said.

noobyowns

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonxs Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

It's the best in our minds. We enjoyed playing it for what it was. Just because it didn't have like 100 people playing doesn't mean it isn't any good.
If there were that many people playing I doubt some of those that currently played it would have stayed.

Blonxs

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjay3 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I disliked most of the regular players anyways. Hazmath hacks and Heal denys it. I hate the both of them. Thanks Nooby, although you should of just f**ked Heal's and Hazmath's account Very Happy

itsjay3

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty Hacking crafts was funner

Post  noobyowns Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Idk, letting Blank hacking his acc was alot better, and I griefed haz's whole shop and chests and disbanded his faction

noobyowns

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty That is what you guys get.

Post  itsjay3 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Everyone should thank Hazmath for the cause of the destruction of this server. Yeah fuck you all piece of shits, including Hazmath and Heal. I mean especially them. There should of never been mod's in the first place, the regular staff was perfectly fine.

noobyowns wrote:Idk, letting Blank hacking his acc was alot better, and I griefed haz's whole shop and chests and disbanded his faction
Good, Hazmath is a faggot anyways Very Happy I wish I was online to see this.

itsjay3

Back to top Go down

Post  noobyowns Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

It was funny, they were all spamming omfg op omfg op, and then we kept banning heal, good day for us. I liked the server, but most players were retarded fucks.

noobyowns

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjay3 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 pm

LMAO, omg that is priceless. Yeah the server is pretty fun. Lolol i agree

itsjay3

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkShadowBob Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:09 pm

itsjay3 wrote:Everyone should thank Hazmath for the cause of the destruction of this server. Yeah fuck you all piece of shits, including Hazmath and Heal. I mean especially them. There should of never been mod's in the first place, the regular staff was perfectly fine.

noobyowns wrote:Idk, letting Blank hacking his acc was alot better, and I griefed haz's whole shop and chests and disbanded his faction
Your just a faggot that no one liked. I mean NO ONE. You act so tough but when shit happens u whine like a little bitch. You should have been the one to have your account hacked, i dont think anyone would have missed you. Just because Hazmath kicked your ass and Heal is his brother doesn't mean they hack. Stfu kid
DarkShadowBob
DarkShadowBob

Back to top Go down

Post  ilikeclouds Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

itsjay3 wrote:Everyone should thank Hazmath for the cause of the destruction of this server. Yeah fuck you all piece of shits, including Hazmath and Heal. I mean especially them. There should of never been mod's in the first place, the regular staff was perfectly fine.

Don't worry, you won't be missed. You are a douche bag, and everyone knows you are. Also it's not hazmath's fault that the server got destroyed, it was the little fuck that decided to bring his little clan of 12 year old's in to fuck us up, just because he had a little fit over nothing. Also if you didn't like the players on the server then why the fuck did you play there, because we all would of had a better time with out you, you stupid cunt
noobyowns wrote:It was funny, they were all spamming omfg op omfg op, and then we kept banning heal, good day for us. I liked the server, but most players were retarded fucks.
Your the little fuck that put up a huge fucking tantrum when hazmath killed you, so you shouldn't be talking. If we're "retarded fucks" then I guess your a 12 year old, immature retarded fuck. Anyways I hope your happy with what you've managed to accomplish, since all craft did was roll back the server 30 hours to fix everything.
DarkShadowBob wrote:

Your just a faggot that no one liked. I mean NO ONE. You act so tough but when shit happens u whine like a little bitch. You should have been the one to have your account hacked, i dont think anyone would have missed you. Just because Hazmath kicked your ass and Heal is his brother doesn't mean they hack. Stfu kid
I completely agree with you.
ilikeclouds
ilikeclouds

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjay3 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm

DarkShadowBob wrote:

okay? Aha, Ill woop his ass bitch. Get online... OH WAIT. LMAOOOO Good shit that you guys got FUCKED over aha. Ruin the whole game for you guys. and ilikeclouds, get over it. He fucked your server up and you cant do shit about it. He probably doesnt give 2 shits about what you say either.

oh yes, i should have been the one hacked? Too bad, HAZMATH was the one hacked Very Happy so thank you very much. Aha what're you gonna do about it darkshadowbob? Hack me? I dont think so, fucking faggot.

and no one liked me? I practically made everyone in my faction my bitch. You aint got nothing to say about that. Laughing LOL

itsjay3

Back to top Go down

Post  Henson Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am

ilikeclouds wrote:

Don't worry, you won't be missed. You are a douche bag, and everyone knows you are. Also it's not hazmath's fault that the server got destroyed, it was the little fuck that decided to bring his little clan of 12 year old's in to fuck us up, just because he had a little fit over nothing. Also if you didn't like the players on the server then why the fuck did you play there, because we all would of had a better time with out you, you stupid cunt
noobyowns wrote:It was funny, they were all spamming omfg op omfg op, and then we kept banning heal, good day for us. I liked the server, but most players were retarded fucks.
Your the little fuck that put up a huge fucking tantrum when hazmath killed you, so you shouldn't be talking. If we're "retarded fucks" then I guess your a 12 year old, immature retarded fuck. Anyways I hope your happy with what you've managed to accomplish, since all craft did was roll back the server 30 hours to fix everything.
DarkShadowBob wrote:

I completely agree with you.

Lmao cloud you really gonna say to the hacker that "Anyways I hope your happy with what you've managed to accomplish, since all craft did was roll back the server 30 hours to fix everything." lol now he won't leave and will stay to ddos/hack you retard

Henson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonxs Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 am

Wait, so is the server back?

Blonxs

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty NEW SERVER!

Post  MaximusEclipse Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am

OK SO EVERY 1 theres a new server like craftology has been up blakewilliam ownes it and alot of people form craftology play on it
SO IF U WANNA JOIN JOIN OK GUYS THE SERVER IP:76.110.101.24 i know im advertising but if u didnt hear craftology will always be shutdown guys its over 1 of the best servers is gone never coming back Sad

MaximusEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonxs Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

If it's down forever, why are people saying it has been rolled back?

Blonxs

Back to top Go down

Server Destruction - Page 2 Empty LoL

Post  MaximusEclipse Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:41 am

cuse people are being retards but hey i was used lol they used my ip to hack the server haha nice there smart not but hey nooby i hope u go fuck ur mom in the ass hard but kid u hsould go hack notch if u think ur good and every 1s right no 1 liked u we just used u to clean our ass haha

MaximusEclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next