Craftology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little tweaks that *might* make a difference.

Go down

Little tweaks that *might* make a difference. Empty Little tweaks that *might* make a difference.

Post  Rifle12212 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 am

Hello!
I came here to ask if someone could do something of the following, I would be gratefull (:

The End:
When Enderdragons get killed, they drop those credit portals (im sure everyone knows that), but did you know that laggs terribly?
I do not know if this lagg affects the regular world or not, but it sure does have an effect on the end. So... my basic suggestion would pretty much be to reset the end or worldedit that stuff out, the second you do you will notice it becomes so much smoother. (Once again, in the end. not sure about real world). No one has any houses in the end, so a reset would'nt make any horrible effects in the end.
And of course a reset would spawn enderdragons again c: (now no one has to ask an admin again to spawn dragons in a while right?..)

MCjobs plugin:
I had this plugin on my server o.o, and that annoying thing that says "Bulldozer job has cost you 0 dollars" and the taxes one is pointless and can be removed. Since it costs 0 dollars theres really no point in that even being there.
It just spams the heck out of my chat and it could be a small cause of lagg along with it.
It's an easy fix, in you're servers plugin files when you open the mcjobs config file if you find bulldozer and taxes, deleting that would do the job. (ha, see what i did there?).

Anyway the above things are'nt really needed but its worth a shot and makes the server more enjoyable. c:
Thanks in advance....
Rifle santa

EDIT: Thank you for doing this Craft!

Last edited by Rifle12212 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit note)
Rifle12212
Rifle12212

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum