Craftology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting started

2 posters

Go down

Getting started Empty Getting started

Post  too_illest Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 am

I just wanted to point out that a lot of new players that are always coming into this server are sometimes tricked and killed because they pretty much have no items and get harrassed all the time. I mean, I've seen this happen a couple of times so I was wondering if you could add invulnerability to the newcomers for a short period of time. A lot of these newcomers quit because they simply can't start on the right track because of people who continuously kill them. Idk if his is possible but I was just wondering you you can put it.

too_illest

Back to top Go down

Getting started Empty Good idea! But......

Post  Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

To make a new player invulnerable for even an hour would be very dangerous... people are already making fake accounts for faction power... if they made a new account and suited them up with diamond armor and sent their "Brand New Invulnerable Player" against an entire faction, it would not be fair.

A simple way you can keep people from leaving the server or getting griefed/Picked on is just invite them to your faction, mentor them and if they are noobs, teach them. These are all great things that You can do to make the server better! Plus, that really shows the staff that you could be a fair Moderator....Smile

Thanks!
-Craftology Staff

Admin
Admin

http://craftology.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum