Craftology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeply sorry..

2 posters

Go down

Deeply sorry.. Empty Deeply sorry..

Post  miniwarrio Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 am

Hello guys, i'm miniwarrio as some of you might know as the builder of the server.... I've been MIA for like forever man and i apologise for being so irresponsible. Well this is because i have a really really important examination coming up that would definitely decide my future job prospects so i have to devote much more time to it. Well, my original intention was to make up for lost time after the exams which end around early december but i just got word that the server is down for good. So i would like to first apologise and also thank everyone for giving me such an amazing experience with this server since i first played minecraft (yes, im a fairly new player), especially Craft and other the Ops for trusting me and allowing me to be sorta inactive all these days. I really hope this server would make a comeback that is even bigger and better haha only time will tell. Ok peace.

miniwarrio

Back to top Go down

Deeply sorry.. Empty Alternative

Post  Heal Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 pm

If you ever have time where 1) You are bored 2) You've done everything you needed to do for the whole day and 3) You want to build on minecraft, then just join us D:
I don't mean to be advertising, but like blake had said, the server isn't really ever going to be officially up until craft decides it to be, so we have a different place to play on D: rinnecraft.malware-site.www It's kinda laggy, permissions aren't set up properly as of yet because the server devs just fuck up :p, and it's not 24/7, but there's a lot of staff and there are a few different plugins than Craftology.
Heal
Heal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum